Turndown Attendant, $1000 HIRING BONUS - Mountain Shadows
Assist with duties of the Housekeeping Department by providing support for the Housekeeping Department. Cleaning, stocking, and providing turn down service for guest rooms to ensure cleanliness but most importantly guest satisfaction. Turn down will also assist in the cleaning of facilities around the hotel as well as job duties instructed by the Housekeeping Supervisor, Assistant Director of Housekeeping, and Director of Housekeeping.
- Provide turn down service by partially removing and storing bedspread, replenishing amenities, linens, maintain trash bins and supplies and filling ice bucket as requested by guest.
- Maintain cleanliness in guest restrooms.
- Sign for room keys and restock cart.
- Visually inspect rooms for cleanliness and appearance of room.
- All lost and found articles must be turned into supervisor or the Director of Housekeeping.
- Respond in a timely manner to guest requests for items and/or other information.
- Perform routine cleaning tasks (daily, weekly, and monthly). Cleaning areas includes, but is not limited to, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, washing walls, polishing, glass cleaning, and deep cleaning.
- Maintain and restock any needed supplies including amenities/ladies necessities/toiletries etc. in public areas, restrooms and facilities.
- Maintain order and cleanliness of any storage areas.
- Incorporate safe work practices at all times, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Handle, store, and label all hazardous substances safely. If any incidents occur during the handling of hazardous substances report immediately and refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
- Report any maintenance or guest issues promptly.
- The ability to complete any project assigned by the Director or Assistant Director
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Prior hotel experience preferred.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective
equipment when required.
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel continually to handle specific demands of quality guest service.
- Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, stand and walk areas for extended periods of time.
- Ability to push, pull or lift heavy loads weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to push and/or pull heavy furniture weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions hot, cold or wet.
- Hearing and visual ability to be able to observe and anticipate guest needs.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of job.
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
- Name badge and proper/uniform must be worn at all times.