Server Assistant (Golf Bar) - Mountain Shadows
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?Whether you are gearing up for 18 holes or winding down afterwards, a visit to Rusty’s is a must. While "Rusty’s" could be a reference to out-of-practice golfers, the name also honors our owner's father.
Today, Rusty’s golf grill and lounge hosts hungry golfers and spectators at The Short Course.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated, and customer focused to join our team as a Service Assistant! This role is responsible for assisting guests at Rusty's. They will be working closely with different members of our team, so they will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Maintain a great relationship with all guests and members of the team
- Be willing to jump in where needed to assist in delivering top service levels
- Responsible for the knowledge and promotion of all menus and items offered
- Responsible for maintaining stock- all shelves are stocked, pantry is stocked, and prepared for each shift.
- Responsible for keeping area clean and stocked. FOH and BOH inventory
- Ascertains guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction, is a creative problem solver
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with a strong attention to detail
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills