Security Agent - Full Time - Mountain Shadows
General Overview: The
- Assists in development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and directives.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security related issues.
- Participates in the development of departmental goals and objectives; recommends, implements and administers policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Provides security patrol coverage as part of the security officer team.
- Assists the Security Supervisor in key control for all property staff.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Director of Security.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Must possess ability to follow instructions.
- At least 1 year in resort security or acceptable similar field(s).
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work scheduled assignments.
- Must possess at least basic proficiency with Windows® based computer systems (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Standing, squatting, walking, climbing stairs
- Lifting through full range (50 lbs.)
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather.