Retail Associate - Mountain Shadows
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?Enhance the guest’s experience by providing superior guest service in the retail shop through anticipating guest’s needs and high employee morale and empowerment.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Assist guests with purchases and fee collection.
- Opening and closing procedures
- Assist in inventory control to include some ordering, receiving, inputting, tagging and pricing.
- Maintain attractive and orderly retail appearance in PV Mercantile.
- Prepare inventory for return to vendor when needed
- Assist with physical monthly count of every retail item in stock
- Assist with updating displays to keep retail shop, mannequins and display windows looking fresh and new.
- Replenish stock on shelves as well as clean and organize retail shop daily
- Keep storage areas organized and clean
- Ensure cleanliness and proper maintenance of PV Mercantile.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Retail Supervisor.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Able to work in a guest service environment and communicate effectively
- Ability to work within a team
- Retail background preferred
- Computer experience needed
- Ability to lift and maneuver heavy boxes of product
- Ability to stand and/or walk continuously to perform essential job functions.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health.
What are we looking for?