Receiving Clerk - Mountain Shadows
Position Summary: Assist in the receiving of stock and food items from remote warehouse and direct shipment from sources. Adhere to the maintenance and operation of the requisition system and assuring those quality standards are met within the service center.
- Assist in the receipt of all food and beverage products. Ensure delivery of such products to proper storage locations.
- Handle inbound UPS and/or Federal Express and ensure timely delivery of all packages to recipients. This includes all inbound freight items.
- Assist in maintaining daily and monthly receiving/outbound logs to ensure that all packages and deliveries are accounted for.
- Assist in the coordination with departments for product release and delivery of items maintained by purchasing for property wide use.
- Assist Food and Beverage team in proper rotation and quality control of all inbound products.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager with month end inventories as dictated by business needs.
- Assist in the maintenance and appearance of the loading dock and receiving area.
- Assist in the proper rotation of soda, water, and beer items and assist in the coordination of accurate check requests upon COD deliveries.
- Assist in maintaining china, glass, and silver inventory on a monthly basis as well as organization of the area.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Purchasing Manager and/or Lead Receiving Clerk
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function efficiently in high stress/pressure work environment. Solid interpersonal skills and positive attitude is a must.
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage products.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand product invoices and receiving documentation and comparing these documents to property generated purchase orders.
- Ability to communicate well with delivery drivers and other departmental team members on a regular basis.
- Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision.
- Basic mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly. Bi-lingual skills helpful but not required.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the person and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Valid Food Handler’s card required.
- Must be 19 years of age or older due to handling liquor constantly.
- Ability to climb up and down stairs and on ladder.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and up to 50 lbs. overhead.
- Ability to walk on steep surfaces, both flat and uneven.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.