Receiving Agent - Starting at $15 - Mountain Shadows
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?THE RESORT
DISTINCTIVE DESIGN, TIMELESS LUXURY
Originally built below Camelback Mountain in 1959, Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale reemerged as an icon of luxury and design after it was completely rebuilt in 2017. Located near Scottsdale in serene Paradise Valley, the resort features striking architecture and stunning desert surroundings that create an energy of renewal that draws you into this unique destination.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Position Summary: Assist in the receiving of stock and food items from remote warehouse and direct shipment from sources. Adhere to the maintenance and operation of the requisition system and assuring those quality standards are met within the service center.
- Assist in the receipt of all food and beverage products. Ensure delivery of such products to proper storage locations.
- Handle inbound UPS and/or Federal Express and ensure timely delivery of all packages to recipients. This includes all inbound freight items.
- Assist in maintaining daily and monthly receiving/outbound logs to ensure that all packages and deliveries are accounted for.
- Assist in the coordination with departments for product release and delivery of items maintained by purchasing for property wide use.
- Assist Food and Beverage team in proper rotation and quality control of all inbound products.
- Assist the Purchasing Supervisor with month end inventories as dictated by business needs.
- Assist in the maintenance and appearance of the loading dock and receiving area.
- Assist in the proper rotation of soda, water, and beer items and assist in the coordination of accurate check requests upon COD deliveries.
- Assist in maintaining china, glass, and silver inventory on a monthly basis as well as organization of the area.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Purchasing Supervisor.
What are we looking for?
- Must be 19 years of age or older due to handling liquor constantly.
- Someone with prior hospitality/purchasing experience preferred
- Someone with at least one year customer service experience preferred
- Someone able to read, write and speak English
- Someone who can work well under pressure
- Someone who is an excellent communicator
- Someone who enjoys working in a team environment
- Someone with the ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Someone who is comfortable with interacting with the guests and associates
- Someone with strong problem solving skills and can do so with a tactful manner
- Someone who is able to frequently lift & carry up to 50-75 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.; such lifting to including carrying weight up and down stairs