Pool Bartender - Mountain Shadows
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" philosophy, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?Availability required: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
To work within the framework of a quality food
and beverage pool service team. To provide guests with high quality,
consistent liquor product, served in a personable, courteous and
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Be thoroughly familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and will adhere to these standards throughout guest service.
- Be aware of all local liquor laws as well as company and departmental policies regarding consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Know all spirited beverages available including ingredients, garnish and specific service and will consistently use these recipes during production.
- Will know all drink prices and will consistently use these prices during service.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the micros ordering system and other check processing procedures.
- Be familiar with requisitioning, receiving, rotation and stocking procedures of all beverage items including sodas, juices, water, etc.
- Be familiar with emergency safety measures including the Heimlich maneuver and fire evacuation procedures.
- Review bartender production station to ensure that it is completely stocked for quick and efficient service to the guests, pool servers and pool attendants.
- Keep ice bin full and retrieve additional ice from ice machine.
- Will produce drinks as ordered by pool server and/or pool attendant through the micros system.
- Will use "bar brands" as specified when "call brands" are not requested by guest. Will produce drinks according to set recipes.
- In the event of a guest complaint, will replace drink and record on bad drink/spillage log, and submit to manager.
- Will maintain the bar area in a neat and clean manner throughout service.
- Perform post service duties in bar. Complete daily and weekly designated cleaning duties.
- Able to professionally service guests’ poolside without assistance during typical service demand.
- Specific job Knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Previous food and beverage experience preferred.
- Excellent physical condition in order to lift moderate weights and remain on feet for a prolonged period of time. Must be able to carry food and beverages through wet and crowded areas safely and professionally.
- Able to work outdoors in inclement weather when necessary. Works well under pressure. Can handle hot plates and equipment.
- A sincere desire to provide the utmost in guest service.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills. Pleasant personality to effectively deal with guest questions and service, and to contribute to the overall atmosphere of teamwork with fellow employees.
- Strong attention to detail a must.
- Well-groomed appearance according to company standards.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
County Legal Requirement
- Must have completed County & State Liquor training.
What are we looking for?