PM Server - Hearth '61 - Mountain Shadows
Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Hearth ’61 serves seasonal American fare that is rich in tradition. Renowned Chef Charles Wiley takes his inspiration from the beautiful flavors of local and organic ingredients, crafting food that is delightful in its simplicity paired with dramatic mountain views.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Job Description Summary
To work within the framework of a quality Food and Beverage service team. To serve food to our guests in a personable, courteous and professional manner ensuring a positive dining experience. Impeccable grooming standards are essential.
- Will be thoroughly familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and will adhere to these standards throughout our guests' dining experience.
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings and supplemental training sessions.
- Be aware of all liquor laws as well as company and departmental policies regarding consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Will be able to service a five-table station during typical service demand.
- Be familiar with emergency safety measures including the Heimlich maneuver and fire evacuation procedures.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the micros ordering system and other check processing procedures for dining room service.
- Know all menu items including ingredients, preparation, required condiments and specific service.
- Will expediently take orders from guests and expedite as soon as prepared from kitchen.
- Check side duty list for opening and closing duties.
- Obtain own condiments, beverages, etc., after guests have finished, pre-bus table.
- Obtain completed check from micros and present to guest. Finalize check in system according to method of settlement.
- At the end of service, will polish glassware and appropriate silver for next service period.
- Obtain service report from micros and finalize all settlement transactions. Will be responsible and held accountable for all unsigned checks and will report these to the manager.
- Determine gratuity distribution according to set departmental standards.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Previous food and beverage experience required.
- Good physical condition in order to lift moderate weights and remain on feet for prolonged period of time.
- A sincere desire to provide the utmost in guest service.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills. Pleasant personality to effectively deal with guests questions and service, and to contribute to the overall atmosphere and guest experience.
- Good teamwork with fellow employees. Strong attention to detail a must.
- Well-groomed appearance according to company standards.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
County Legal Requirements
Must have completed County & State Liquor training.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R0044901