Housekeeping PM Public Area Attendant - Starting $17.00 - Mountain Shadows
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" philosophy, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of all public areas in hotel, conference center, and public restrooms.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Perform routine cleaning tasks such as:
- Clean assigned restroom facilities (public and employee).
- Restock any necessary supplies such as amenities, toiletries, ladies’ necessities etc.Maintain cleanliness in the Front Desk, Concierge, Sales, Catering HR offices and business offices; such as vacuuming, dusting, and emptying trash bins.
- Keep restaurant clean. Dusting, wiping down, and vacuuming all areas routinely.
- Mop public areas.
- All the double doors (glass doors) must be cleaned.
- Perform tasks pertinent to Housekeeping at the end of every shift.
- Clean mail room and coffee area weekly.
- During summer - deep cleaning tasks must be completed in assigned areas.
- Maintain supply of bulk towels daily.
- Handle, store, and label all hazardous substances safely. If any incidents occur during the handling of hazardous substances report immediately and refer to the information in the Safety Data Sheet.
- The ability to employ proper use and maintenance of all equipment and supplies.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to complete any project assigned by the Director or Assistant Director of Housekeeping.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Prior hotel experience preferred.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel continually to handle specific demands of quality guest service.
- Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, stand and walk areas for extended periods of time.
- Ability to push, pull or lift heavy loads weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to push and/or pull heavy furniture weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions hot, cold or wet.
- Hearing and visual ability to be able to observe and anticipate guest needs.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of job.
Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
What are we looking for?
- Housekeeping experience desirable
- Neat, pleasant personality
- Time management skills
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to move, traverse, position self to reach corners on floors and high places; observe conditions, detect odors, position and navigate carts weighing up to 100 lbs in tight spaces; operate equipment including spray bottles, vacuums, mops, brooms, dust pans, scrub pads and dusters.
- Lift, carry and position loads of at least 25lbs.