Outside Service Attendant - Mountain Shadows
Position Summary: Assist all golfers arriving at the course for play, during their round and after their round. Ensure golfers are checked in and information communicated to the golfers. Exceed overall expectations set forth by Mountain Shadows.
- Outside service includes: greeting golfers at bag drop, staging carts, loading golf clubs and greeting guests needs at the completion of their round. Cart washing.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and all other duties of operating the outside service area.
- Starting golfers and accurate record keeping of number of golfers.
- Member/Guest relations, directing guests around our facility, meeting and exceeding the needs of our members and guests, providing consistent genuine, friendly and helpful hospitality.
- Some of the general duties will include providing and managing golf cart fleet, rental pull carts, rental clubs, general cleaning and organizing of the outside service area.Preparing tournament set-up taking cues from Golf Shop Tournament point person.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the 1st Assistant Golf Professional and/or Director of Golf.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability: The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to work in a guest service environment where exceeding expectations is the norm.
- Ability to take direction, desire to learn, and communicate effectively.
- An understanding of the game of golf.
Specific Functions of Position: The specific functions listed below are the responsibility of each Outside Service Attendant in addition to the responsibilities of the position.
- To create a positive and friendly environment for our members, guests and fellow associates.
- To promote teamwork throughout the facility.
- To maintain a look of organization and cleanliness throughout the outside service areas and golf car storage areas consistently each day.
- Involvement throughout the facility as prescribed by management.
- Actively promote the game of golf and tournament preparations with our members and guests.
- Maintain the goals and direction prescribed by management.
- Share thoughts and ideas of how to improve the facility around you.
- Carry out any reasonable request by management, which pertain to the golf operation.