Outside Service Attendant - Mountain Shadows
At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
The Outside Service Attendant provides assistance to all golfers arriving at the course for play, during their round and after their round. They are to ensure golfers are checked in and information communicated to the golfers and exceed overall expectations set forth by Mountain Shadows.
- Greeting golfers at bag drop, staging carts, loading golf clubs and greeting guests needs at the completion of their round.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and all other duties of operating the outside service area.
- Starting golfers and accurate record keeping of number of golfers.
- Directing guests around our facility, meeting and exceeding the needs of our members and guests, providing consistent genuine, friendly and helpful hospitality.
- Providing and managing golf cart fleet, rental pull carts, rental clubs, general cleaning, cart washing and organizing of the outside service area.
- Preparing tournament set-up taking cues from Golf Shop Tournament point person.
- To create a positive and friendly environment for our members, guests and fellow associates.
- To promote teamwork throughout the facility.
- To maintain a look of organization and cleanliness throughout the outside service areas and golf car storage areas consistently each day.
- Involvement throughout the facility as prescribed by management.
- Actively promote the game of golf and tournament preparations with our members and guests.
- Maintain the goals and direction prescribed by management.
- Share thoughts and ideas of how to improve the facility around you.
- Carry out any reasonable request by management, which pertain to the golf operation.
- Follow golf cart safety standards to include not riding on the back of golf carts and not permitting guests taking carts into parking lot.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the 1st Assistant Golf Professional and/or Director of Golf.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Ability to work in a guest service environment where exceeding expectations is the norm.
- Ability to take direction, desire to learn, and communicate effectively.
- Have an understanding of the game of golf.
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
- Name badge and proper uniform must be worn at all times.