Membership Account Coordinator - Mountain Shadows
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?To assist with day-to-day operations for our Citizen Club members and on property residents. To process and collect payment on Citizen Club and HOA billing owed to the hotel, in order to provide timely and accurate financial information to hotel executive management.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- To follow all specified procedures to satisfactorily perform routine Accounts Receivable tasks for Citizen Club and HOA billing, including preparing bills; resolving inquiries and billing problems; making collection calls to outstanding accounts; posting deposits and payments and processing miscellaneous charges and adjustments.
- Track daily revenues for residential units to insure proper revenue splits.
- Maintains electronic member and prospective member databases and hard files. Creates and maintains accurate and efficient filling systems.
- Answers member and prospective member questions with accuracy and efficiently.
- Initiates telephone correspondence with prospective members to introduce the Citizen Club amenities and discounts.
- Composes routine correspondence including but not limited to memorandums letter, Citizen Club announcements, member newsletters and reports.
- To periodically review and adjust all house accounts, as directed.
- To provide to both the members and ownership monthly revenue reports.
- To follow all specified procedures to process and track back-office credit cards transactions, including preparing month-end journal entries.
- To track all appropriate front-office accounts to the back-office, as directed, including adjusting accounts and preparing journal entries.
- To prepare analytical reports and forecasts, as requested.
- To maintain relationships with the Home-Owners Association.
- To coordinate quarterly member socials.
- To understand and respond to all member needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- To follow all policies and procedures of Mountain Shadows.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the senior management.
What are we looking for?
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- One-year minimum experience in basic accounting function.
- Must know ten key by touch, and be familiar with routine office procedures.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must display knowledge of currently accepted business phone etiquette.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health.
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
Name badge and proper/uniform must be worn at all times.