Golf Retail Assistant- Mountain Shadows
Position Summary: Enhance the guest’s experience by providing superior guest service in the golf pro shop through anticipating guest’s needs with high employee morale.
- Assist guests with purchases and fee collection.
- Opening and closing procedures
- Guest relations, greeting and introducing guests to our facility, directing guests around our facility, meeting and exceeding the needs
of our guests, providing consistent genuine and friendly hospitality.
- Maintain attractive and orderly retail appearance in Golf Pro Shop.
- Assist in inventory control
- Prepare inventory for return to vendor when needed
- Assist with physical monthly count of all retail merchandise in stock
- Assist with updating displays to keep golf shop, mannequins and displays looking fresh
- Replenish stock on shelves as well as clean and organize golf shop daily
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Golf and/or Head Golf
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Able to work in a guest service environment and communicate effectively
- Provide exceptional service in person and over the telephone
- Ability to work within a team
- Retail background preferred
- Computer experience needed
- Ability to lift and maneuver heavy boxes of product
- Professional, flexible and positive attitude
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health.
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
- Name badge and proper/uniform must be worn at all times.