Golf Bartender - Part time - Mountain Shadows
Position Summary: To work within the framework of a quality food and beverage Golf service team. To provide guests with high quality,
consistent liquor product, served in a personable, courteous and professional manner.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and will adhere to these standards throughout guest service.
- Be aware of all local liquor laws as well as company and departmental policies regarding consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Know all spirited beverages available including ingredients, garnish and specific service and will consistently use these recipes during production.
- Will know all drink prices and will consistently use these prices during service.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the micros ordering system and other check processing procedures.
- Be familiar with requisitioning, receiving, rotation and stocking procedures of all beverage items including sodas, juices, water, etc.
- Be familiar with emergency safety measures including the Heimlich maneuver and fire evacuation procedures.
- Review bartender production station to ensure that it is completely stocked for quick and efficient service to the guests.
- Keep ice bin full and retrieve additional ice from ice machine.
- Will produce drinks as ordered by guests through the Micros system.
- Will use "bar brands" as specified when "call brands" are not requested by guest. Will produce drinks according to set recipes.
- In the event of a guest complaint, will replace drink and record on bad drink/spillage log, and submit to manager.
- Will maintain the bar area in a neat and clean manner throughout service.
- Perform post service duties in bar. Complete daily and weekly designated cleaning duties.
- Able to professionally service guests’ poolside without assistance during typical service demand.
Specific job Knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Previous food and beverage experience required.
- Excellent physical condition in order to lift moderate weights and remain on feet for a prolonged period of time. Must be able to carry food and beverages through wet and crowded areas safely and professionally.
- A sincere desire to provide the utmost in guest service.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills. Pleasant personality to effectively deal with guest questions and service, and to contribute to the overall atmosphere of teamwork with fellow employees.
- Strong attention to detail a must.
- Well-groomed appearance according to company standards.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.