AM Server - Mountain Shadows
At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
To work within the framework of a quality Food and Beverage service team. To serve food to our guests in a personable, courteous and professional manner ensuring a positive dining experience. Impeccable grooming standards are essential.
- Will be thoroughly familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and will adhere to these standards throughout our guests' dining experience.
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings and supplemental training sessions.
- Be aware of all liquor laws as well as company and departmental policies regarding consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Will be able to service a five-table station during typical service demand.
- Be familiar with emergency safety measures including the Heimlich maneuver and fire evacuation procedures.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the micros ordering system and other check processing procedures for dining room service.
- Know all menu items including ingredients, preparation, required condiments and specific service.
- Will expediently take orders from guests and expedite as soon as prepared from kitchen.
- Check side duty list for opening and closing duties.
- Obtain own condiments, beverages, etc., after guests have finished, pre-bus table.
- Obtain completed check from micros and present to guest. Finalize check in system according to method of settlement.
- At the end of service, will polish glassware and appropriate silver for next service period.
- Obtain service report from micros and finalize all settlement transactions. Will be responsible and held accountable for all unsigned checks and will report these to the manager.
- Determine gratuity distribution according to set departmental standards.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Previous food and beverage experience required.
- Good physical condition in order to lift moderate weights and remain on feet for prolonged period of time.
- A sincere desire to provide the utmost in guest service.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills. Pleasant personality to effectively deal with guests questions and service, and to contribute to the overall atmosphere and guest experience.
- Good teamwork with fellow employees. Strong attention to detail a must.
- Well-groomed appearance according to company standards.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
County Legal Requirements
- Must have completed County & State Liquor training.
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
- Name badge and proper uniform must be worn at all times.