AM Server Assistant - Mountain Shadows
At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
To work within the framework of the Food and Beverage service team. To assist servers in providing our guests with prompt and efficient dining experience in a personable, courteous and professional manner. Impeccable grooming standards are essential.
- Will be thoroughly familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and will adhere to these standards throughout our guests’ dining experience.
- Will assist servers with general service; will assist with removal of completed courses from the table.
- Will be able to service a twelve-table station without assistance during typical service demand.
- After guests have been seated, will provide water service to the table. Will replenish throughout service.
- Will set up and stock service stations in kitchen and dining room. Will restock stations throughout service.
- Will clear and reset dirty tables as quickly and quietly as possible after guests depart. Including breakfast table set-up and making sure things are placed to perfection.
- Will break down bus trays at dishwashing station; will assist dishwashers when needed.
- Will perform post service duties in kitchen and dining room in a generally expedient manner.
- Must know table and position numbers, and be able to fulfill role as Food Runner as dictated by the schedule.
- Will assist servers to ensure that all tables in dining room are set to standards.
- Will work together with other server assistants to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Be familiar with emergency safety measures including Heimlich maneuver, CPR and fire evacuation procedures.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Good physical condition in order to lift moderate weights, move quickly, and remain on feet for a prolonged period of time.
- Pleasant personality to effectively deal with guest questions and service and to contribute to the overall atmosphere of teamwork with fellow employees.
- Must be keen with an attention to detail, i.e. mentally able to retain service orders and perform service standards.
- Well-groomed appearance according to company guidelines.
- Previous dining experience preferred.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
County Legal Requirements
- Must have completed County & State Liquor training.
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
- Name badge and proper uniform must be worn at all times.