Reservations Supervisor - Mountain Shadows
Position Summary: The Reservations Supervisor will oversee the reservation process to ensure the guest experience is top notch. The Reservations Supervisor will also assist the Reservations Director and Reservations Team with tasks essential to the department.
- Supervise Reservation Coordinators’ day-to-day activities.
- Act as Reservations Director in absence of the Director.
- Review and bill No-Shows/Cancellations to ensure all revenues are collected.
- Assist with inputting internal and certificate reservation requests.
- Assist in training and development of Reservations Coordinators.
- Perform daily reservation audits to ensure accuracy of arriving reservations.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Reservations Director and/or Revenue Director.
- Assist Reservations team with incoming calls.
- The ability to manage the NAVIS program as it relates to the Reservations team including call monitoring and ensuring adherence and compliance of lead management.
- Attend and work to resolve escalated calls or special requests.
- Complete weekly phone reports.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function efficiently in high stress/pressure work environment. Solid interpersonal skills and positive attitude is a must.
- Computer experience needed, preferably with Opera and Microsoft Office (Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.)
- 1-2 years of hotel/resort reservation experience required.
- Ability to sit continuously to perform essential job functions.
- Clear, articulate telephone voice and excellent/professional communication skills required
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
- Detailed and sales oriented.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Familiarity with the surrounding area is a plus.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health.